Using the latest in technology we can turn your artwork into high resolution digital ceramic transfers.
Your design will be transferred into ceramic colour ensuring this matches your artwork as closely as possible.
Ordering could not be simpler.
- Complete the form & upload your artwork then make payment through paypal or debit or credit card
- Printed on an area of A3 (28 x 40 cm)
- Delivery within 5 working days from receipt of your artwork.
- Our minimum order is as little as one sheet without any surcharges.
- We can offer decorating and firing if required.
Print Charges including VAT and postage
First sheet is just £16.50
any additional sheets
2 x Sheets = £26.50
3 x Sheets = £36.50
4 x Sheets = £46.50
Artwork or Design
- We can only accept the following formats – PDF, EPS, PSD, JPEG, TIFF
- Artwork needs to be a minimum of 300dpi for the best results
- Print area is A3 (28 x 40), please allow for a small border around the edge.
- You can add as many transfers as required within the print area.
Our design team can help you prepare your layout for a small charge. Contact us for more information.
Matching your design or artwork.
The following colours cannot be achieved with digital printing, however we can offer silk screen as an alternative if the colours shown below are required.
- metallic colours
We can offer assistance with your artwork/design using the latest technology. Here we can create your artwork as well as helping you get the very best from your design ideas.
Decorating and Firing
We have our own team of lithographers and gilders who can decorate and fire, alternatively we can provide the transfers for you to decorate yourself.
Firing temperatures can vary on the ware you are using, see below for more information.
- Earthenware 800-820 degrees C
- China Body (Thick) 820-840 degrees C
- Bone China (Thin) 820-840 degrees C
- Porcelain 840-890 degrees C
- Stoneware 840-890 degrees C
If you’re decorating yourself, follow the instructions below for the best results.
Warm the ware first to 20-30 degrees C
Cut around your images and immerse in water for 30-40 seconds.
Slide the transfer from the backing paper.
Apply to your ware
Ensure there are no air bubbles or creases.
Allow time for the transfer to dry before firing.
Once fired your transfer will be set into the glaze of your whiteware and will not fade like some other printing methods and will be dishwasher and microwave safe providing the ware is.
Once your artwork and payment has been received we will post your transfers by 1st class post through the Royal Mail within 5 working days.
Frequently asked Questions
- What colours cannot be printed?
White, gold, metallic colours, vibrant red can also be hard to achieve.
- What is the minimum resolution for my artwork?
- What file types can be accepted?
.jpegs, .tiff, .eps, .psd or .pdf
- What is the print area?
A3 (28 x 40 cm), please allow for a small border around the edge.
- Is there a minimum order?
You can order as little as one digital sheet.
- How do I send my artwork?
Complete the form & upload your artwork then make payment through paypal or debit or credit card